The Gardens

The Gardens

The Gardens NFT is a unique PFP collection that is inspired by the world of bees. With the power of blockchain technology and the creative genius of our team, we're excited to bring The Gardens NFT to life.

Pre-Sale Date

Calendar
October 15

Public Mint Date

Calendar
October 15

Pre-Sale Price

Ethereum Icon
FREE
ETH

Public Mint Price

Ethereum Icon
FREE
ETH

Collection Size

Supply
888

Collection Type

PFP

Details of The Gardens

The Gardens NFT is a unique PFP collection that is inspired by the world of bees. With the power of blockchain technology and the creative genius of our team, we’re excited to bring The Gardens NFT to life.

The Gardens stands out as a unique project inspired by the intricate and fascinating world of bees. Here’s everything you need to know about this buzzing collection:

Concept and Vision The Gardens NFT isn’t just another digital art collection. It’s an endeavor to create a digital ecosystem that is rewarding, inclusive, and sustainable. Drawing inspiration from bees, the project aims to mirror the collaborative and harmonious nature of these creatures in its community.

Technical Details

  • Mint Date: Scheduled for October 15th.
  • Total Supply: Limited to 888 pieces, ensuring each NFT’s uniqueness and value.
  • Mint Price: Remarkably, The Gardens offers a free mint for the public, setting it apart from many other projects in the space.

The Gardens Nft

Nesting Process A unique feature of The Gardens is the nesting process. By combining one queen bee with up to four worker bees, or nesting them alone, you can create a hive. This hive then produces a new bee from The Gardens NFT collection. The more worker bees you add, the faster the incubation time, promoting collaboration and community building.

Rewards and Benefits

Holding onto queen bees and worker bees isn’t just for show. Holders can earn a portion of the proceeds when a new NFT is birthed through the Mating Process. Specifically, Queen Bee holders get 40% of the proceeds, while the remaining 60% is split among the worker bee holders. This system encourages community collaboration, as joining forces can lead to shared community hives and rewards.

Conclusion The Gardens offers a fresh perspective in the NFT realm, focusing on community, collaboration, and sustainability. If you’re intrigued by the world of bees and the idea of a harmonious digital ecosystem, this project might be worth exploring further.

Remember, as with any NFT project, always do your due diligence and research before getting involved. So, we hope you enjoy the content, if you’re new to the Nft world then we highly suggest you follow Nft Giant to find the newest and fresh Nft collections and stay up to date with our Nft drops calender.

Subscrıbe Gıant Lıst

Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about important nft news and new nft drops.

Sponsored Area

Featured Nft Drops

No data was found