Hazed Chameleon

Hazed Chameleon

"Hazed Chameleons" (HC) is a collection of 1333 unique NFTs residing on the Solana Blockchain.

Pre-Sale Date

Calendar
September 17

Public Mint Date

Calendar
September 17

Pre-Sale Price

Solana Icon
0.13
SOL

Public Mint Price

Solana Icon
0.2
SOL

Collection Size

Supply
1333

Collection Type

PFP

Details of Hazed Chameleon

About Hazed Chameleon

Hazed Chameleons” (HC) is a collection of 1333 unique NFTs residing on the Solana Blockchain.

Our primary mission is to offer the community insightful updates on upcoming collections, exclusive news, project launches, and various developments within the Crypto industry—delivering these updates before they reach the broader public.

We aspire to foster a thriving ecosystem where project members can thrive within a community of like-minded individuals, cultivate their investments, create, and gain a deeper understanding of the ever-evolving Web3.

Here’s what you can expect as part of the Hazed Chameleons community:

  1. Membership in the NFT Alpha Group: Gain access to our NFT Alpha Group, where you’ll be among the first to receive exclusive insights and updates.
  2. Join Hazed DAO: Participate in the Hazed Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), where the community’s voice guides the project’s direction.
  3. Support for Aspiring Artists: If you’re an artist or a budding NFT project creator, you can rely on our advisory support. Through our NFT StartUp program, you’ll receive comprehensive assistance in developing your project or enhancing your artistic journey.
  4. Earn Passive Income: Generate monthly passive income from royalties on secondary market sales. A significant portion (90%) of these royalties will be distributed among token holders, while the remaining 10% will contribute to the DAO treasury.
  5. Exclusive Insights: Join our private Telegram group, where we share critical information and updates from the NFT and cryptocurrency world. We provide insights, share experiences, and shed light on Web3 trends.
  6. Discounts on Hazed Chameleon Merch: Enjoy a 50% discount on future Hazed Chameleon merchandise.

Roadmap: Our roadmap is driven by ambition while remaining grounded in achievable steps, always keeping the community’s interests at the forefront.

We are committed to overcoming challenges and ensuring the continuous development of the project while prioritizing our community’s needs and aspirations.

If you’re new to the Nft world then we highly suggest you follow Nft Giant to learn and stay updated about Nft calender.

Subscrıbe Gıant Lıst

Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about important nft news and new nft drops.

Sponsored Area

Featured Nft Drops

A5TOUND
A5TOUND
Nov 5
Injective icon
1.1
Supply
1999
Masked Beauties
Masked Beauties
Oct 29
Ethereum Icon
TBA